Shine Bright

 Hi Everyone! 


Today's layout is a for a photo of my daughter and her team at a twirling competition.  Here they are at the North East Regionals!  They did an awesome job, so proud of my daughter for persisting to do what she loves! May you shine always and do what you love!

For this layout I used a sketch from Rochelle Spears:








I have entered this layout to the following challenges:

Scrap with Stacy's Tic Tac Toe Challenge - I used Twine, Two Photos and Frame
Scrap Your Stash - S- Sketch (Rochelle Spears) C - Chipboard (pink Heart on the "Real Life Right Now banner) R- Red color A- Adhesive P- Paper Clip (thumbs up clip)




Comments

  1. Love your banner! Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, colourful layout. Love that banner! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Nancy

Moments

Magical Moments