I am Nancy

Hi All!

Scrapbooking has slowed down for me as we get into busy season at work.  Today I am sharing a challenge that I have been working on. I created this layout for the ChallengeYOUrself March Challenge. I absolutely loved this challenge because it allowed me to showcase everything that I love and who I am.  I was able to have fun with just throwing things on that I love. 

Can you tell how much I love bright colors???  The sunflower gave me trouble and seems to be out of place, but I couldn't help but add it on since it is my favorite flower.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Question for my visitors:

Do you scrapbook one page at a time or do you scrapbook multiple pages at a time? I seem to be the type that can't move on to another page until my current page is done. 

 


I am entering this layout to the following Challenges:

Mixed Media Academy using this mood board



Comments

  1. I love all the color in your layout! This is so fun and fabulous and the photo is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How amazing is this layout! Those colours just pop and I love the random placement of your phrases / descriptions! And what a fun photograph too!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous colors and beautiful design!!! I love the photo of YOU and learning more about you, too, through your journal strips! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did! And to answer your question, I usually scrap one layout at a time, too. Very rarely do I work on more than one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful mixed media project. Thank you for playing with us in Mixed Media Academy
    asha
    dt, mma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheerful and full of positiv energy! Thank you for joining Mixed Media Academy Challenge this month. Greetings, Aga Scrapeciarnia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background! I like how you did the journaling. I always finish up one page before moving on to the next, unless I'm waiting for mixed media to dry. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOurself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout. thanks for participating. Love form Dishita (MMA- DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One page at a time for me!

    I loooove the mixed media on this page. So beautiful! I think the sunflower looks great too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic layout, your background is amazing! I also love bright colors. Answering your question, I can’t start another layout before finish the one I have on my desk...
    Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute thank you for joining us in MMA , good luck - DT shraddha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sunflower is perfect! I absolutely love your bold colors and the background is amazing. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moments

Magical Moments