Super Duper

I am so happy I was able to get a few layouts in this weekend.  It's been awhile since I have created multiple layouts in a weekend.  The layout today is for a photo we took at Dave and Buster's in North Carolina, who would have known that it would be the last time we would ever be able to go to that Dave and Buster location.  The building has since been knocked down and Dave and Busters has relocated. 

I am playing along with the challenge from Rochelle Spears and I was happy with how my layout turned out until I tried to add some color to get some water color look. I decided to also to play along with Stacy's BINGO challenge.  I used a wood tag, two word title and stars on my layout.  I decided to add stamped stars to my layout but I needed some color. I had limited supplies and did not have my water color supplies because I am in the process of moving so everything was boxed away.  I had to improvise and the only thing I had were Crayola markers, and guess what, that is exactly what I used in place of water color. I had a few washable Crayola markers and that seemed to work out better than the original markers. I scribbled some marker onto clear packaging then sprayed some water and mixed it up. I did not like how some parts turned out so I covered it up with my wood tag! But overall, I think the marker did give me the water color look I was going for. 

Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment down below! 



Challenges entered:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Nancy

Moments

Magical Moments