Luckiest Uncle

 This is another layout made this past weekend. Super quick to put together thanks to the awesome sketch from the Scrap Our Stash Challenge! I was looking forward to scrapping some more this weekend but it looks like I may not have time.  =(    

Here in this photo my husband who is super excited to be with his nephew! 

For the challenge I added some stamping on the page, not very good at stamping or mixed media so I keep it at a minimal.  Will be more adventurous hopefully this summer!

I am also entering this layout to the Lasting Memories Challenge and the challenge is "Something Blue".  I have used different hues of blue in my layout. 


Thanks for stopping by, please drop me a comment!







Comments

  1. Cute! Great layout. Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and it's a great take on that sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Nancy

Moments

Magical Moments