Love Outdoors

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by to check out my site.  Today's layout is created for the Challenge YOUrself Challenge #101. The challenge is to create a page of something you love.  Here is a photo of me camping out on a beautiful night with the Boy Scouts.  I am in my own tent and very cozy in my sleeping bag.  The weather was just perfect for camping!  

For this layout I used paper from a paper pad from Hobby Lobby. It had the perfect outdoor theme I was looking for.  I did some tearing and added layers along with embellishments.   As you can see, I don't have a particular style to my scrapbooking. I just love to try everything!  Just have fun with it.  Join us for some over at Challenge YOUrself! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Nancy

Moments

Magical Moments