Magical Moments

Hello All,

Today I am posting a layout created using the Lasting Memories Challenge LM#584 and Disney Creative Company February Colors of Magic Challenge.  I just love when I have a vision as soon as I see a challenge, it just makes things so much easier!  When I saw the color challenge, I knew right away which photos I had wanted to scrap.  Looking at the Lasting Memories sketch just completed my layout idea. The final touch was when I saw the border on the LM sketch and I thought of the Queen of Hearts like a deck of cards!  This is my final creation! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Question for my visitors: Do you scrap based on the colors of a photo to match with the papers you use? 





I am entering this layout to the following challenges: 











Comments

  1. I love how you used the hearts rather than circles! Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title work and clever idea using the hearts instead of the circles. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Nancy, its great when a page comes together with ease, the interpretation of the sketch it perfect. Love the queen of Hearts. thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am Nancy

Moments