Game On!

 Hi All!

Happy New Year!  It's been quite awhile since I have posted, there has been so much going on.  Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my blog.   Some VERY exciting news to share with everyone, I have been selected to be part of the ChallengeYOUrself Design Team for 2022!  So very honored to be part of this wonderful and creative team!  Hope to be an inspiration for some of you out there!  

Here is my layout for January and the Challenge is to create a layout with a theme "working together".  My layout shows my family playing Overcooked: All You Can Eat.   If you have never played Overcooked, you should head out and grab that game!  It is a teamwork game where you work in a kitchen of a restaurant and the task is to prepare/serve up orders.  Each person is a chef in the kitchen and should have 1 or more tasks. I remember the first time playing that game, there were tons of screaming and yelling and laughing.  Everyone was trying to direct each other! I must say I was the weakest team member. In the end, it was determined that my only job should be washing dishes! LOL.    

The layout is actually from our second time playing the game, as usual, my main task was to wash dishes with some occasional chopping here and there.  We were down to a few seconds and there was one dish ready to be served and I was the only one that had access to serve the dish.  And guess what!?! I grabbed the dish and ran too fast and fell off the edge! My husband in the first photo saying "Mommy ALMOST served her first order!" and the second photo, my son saying " You only had 1 job!" This was hysterical!  We couldn't stop laughing all night.  

For this layout, I used a cut file that resembles a game controller and added the photos to the viewing screen. 

Please let me know what you think of the layout! My question for my visitors: 

What is your favorite scrapbook paper company and why? Please comment below. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Nancy

Moments

Magical Moments