Fast and Furious

 

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I recently moved my blog over from Wix.  I have multiple hobbies aside from scrapbooking so this blog is for any crafty creations I make. 

I created this page using photos from my trip to Disneyworld back in 2014.  Here my daughter is practicing her driving skills! Starting early with Dad as a backseat driver. lol

I usually will ask my visitors a question, please help me by commenting below:

QUESTION:  I don't have a scanner so I just take the photo using my phone.  If you are using the same method, please leave me some tips on how to take a better photos of the scrapbook page. Thanks!


Today I created a layout using a sketch from Rochelle Spears' March Challenge


I am entering this layout to the following challenges:

Rochelle Spears Sketch Challenge : Check out the sketch, I flipped the sketch.



Also joining in on the scrappy friends challenge Tic Tac Toe over at Scrap with Stacy. I used Vellum, Word Stickers and Hearts. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Nancy

Moments

Magical Moments